My Canadian Pharmacy by Pharmoscorp.com is obliged by law and corresponding legislations to maintain the privacy and validity of all the health-related information received from the third-parties, clients, visitors, readers. Bchealth.com is required to provide its customers, and business partners the services that correspond to quality, and safety.
- At all times, we reserve a right to change, delete, modify or update the information about the drugs and their administration. All of the instructions, descriptions or medical advice are generated based on the formal recommendations obtained from dedicated experts or manufacturers of pharmaceutical products, in particular.
- We do not guarantee the authenticity of the recommendations. Thus, a previous consultation with doctors or health care providers is a must;
- We may ask clients to provide us with personal details and credentials to proceed with the delivery or shipping. By agreeing on it, they accept our terms and conditions.
- We do not share any personal details with any of the third-parties except when it is requested from the governmental authorities to proceed with criminal justice or a client’s healthcare facility in case of RX transfer or filling out the prescription form.
- You have a right to ask for documentation on the drugs we distribute and licenses related to their legal administration.
- We are not responsible for the content posted with us of third-parties such as business partners or companies that promote their services with us. However, there are no harmful materials like violence, gun distribution, pornography, or controlled substance trading.
For any other inquiries, not mentioned with us above, you are encouraged to contact us with any interaction method available and then preferred by you.